About Me

My photo
I love music. I play guitar, drums, bass a little piano and love to sing/scream. Love to play video games. Among my favorites are Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Halo, etc etc. Just talk to me and read my blog if you wanna learn more =D

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Picture update? I think so

So guys, I've decided to upload a bunch of pics to give everyone a better understanding as to who I am, the things I like to do, Etc. How exciting right? lol

Well this is obviously me. Just gonna say here, listen to Asking Alexandria. They are awesome.

This is me and my lady friend Livia. We've been dating for like almost 2 years now, pretty dandy, all that shiz. This is her blog if anyone wants to add her. http://deafenedtones.blogspot.com/ 

 One of my two tattoos. Styled after the heartless symbol from Kingdom Hearts. I wish I had a picture of my other tattoo but I dont seem to, Ill upload one at a later date.

My grandma's cat cuddling up with some stuffed animal haha, I was staying at my grandparents for a good portion of the summer, so I saw this a lot haha


And lastly, zombie me. Halloween last year. Kicked so much ass lol

Well I hope you guys liked this shit, leave me some comments and whatnot. I might post again later, with a little more of a subject. haha

18 comments:

  1. Pretty cool tattoo. Kind of reminds me of Kingdom Hearts, did the game inspire that tattoo? Hate fluffy cats though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a tattoo on my wrist too-best place for one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That zombie face is pretty much awesome lol..So is the kitty and tatt...Grats on two years keep it up stay happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last pic = halloween costume for sure hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. your costume sucked cuz it was latex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say, I like the tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cool tat. /envy
    And zombie face! /more envy

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my town there's an annual zombie flash mob. It was terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Were you dressed as a hipster for halloween?

    rofl jk good pics!

    ReplyDelete